Marriage licenses are issued in the Recorder's Office located at the Bingham County Courthouse Room #107.
The Recorder's Office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
and is closed on state holidays.
If you are going to be married in Idaho, you must obtain a marriage license. If you are going to be married in another state, you will need to obtain a license from that state of which you will be married in.
You will need:
- Both parties need to appear together at a County Recorder’s Office.
- $28 fee for marriage license (cash only please)
- A social security number for each applicant. Non-U.S. residents should bring identification from the country in which they are a citizen. No SSN? Obtain a letter from the nearest Social Security Office.
- One of the following as proof of identity and age:
- Current driver’s license
- State-issued identification card
- Original birth certificate or certified copy
Please visit our most frequently asked questions page regarding marriage license. After reading this helpful information hints if you still have questions, please feel free to contact the Clerks Office for further information.
Marriage Frequently Asked Questions